Quotes


Quotes. jpg

"Most precious thing pure soul and circulating heart "



Quotes. jpg

"A smile is a curve, that sets everything straight
"




Quotes. jpg

"Wisdom is the right use of knowledge! "


Quotes. jpg

"Journey if get tired, learn to rest, not quit.."


Quotes. jpg

"Pure water is the world"

Quotes. jpg

"We are, what we Believe we are!!! "



Quotes. jpg

"Live in the sunshine.."



Quotes. jpg

"Destiny,  when it is all finished,  you will discover, it was never random "



Quotes. jpg

"Beauty is God's handwriting! "


Quotes. jpg

"Big results require big ambitions! "


Quotes. jpg

"An enthusiastic  heart finds opportunities everywhere! "


Quotes. jpg

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are!"




Quotes. jpg

"Faith is Unquestioning belief!"



Quotes. jpg

"High performance begins with clarity! "



Quotes. jpg


"I like to do new things, so I always take on roles that I feel will keep on my toes.  So I always like to surprise myself.  I believe in versatility and so I would play with anything as long as it was a challenge!"



Quotes. jpg

"People with great passion can make the impossible happen!"


Quotes. jpg

"Fearless: If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun! "




Quotes. jpg

"Patience is also a form of Action!"



Quotes. jpg

"Winner: I have missed more than shots in my career"





Quotes. jpg

"Wake up with determination, 
Go to sleep with satisfaction"





Quotes. jpg
"Home is not a place it's a feeling"



Quotes. jpg
"
Quality is your Identity"




Quotes. jpg
"Wherever life plants you, bloom with Grace."




Quotes. jpg
"Don't stop until you are proud"




Quotes. jpg
"Never stop dreaming"




"Do what is right not what is easy"



"Making the earth Green is our own duty"



Quotes. jpg
"Never regret anything that made you smile.."


Quotes jpg
"Attitude determines Attitude..



"Everything you can imagine is real"
"I dream my painting and I paint my dream!"



"Life's trials will test you, and shape you, but don’t let them change who you are..”

Comments