Pencil Art with quotes



Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
-Pablo Picasso







Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler




Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
-Leonardo da Vinci




The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance
-Aristotle



Great art picks up where nature ends.
-Marc Chagall





A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires.
-Hedy Lamarr





Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
-Thomas Merton





I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
 -Georgia O'Keefe




Every creator painfully experiences the chasm between his inner vision and its ultimate expression.
-Issac Bashevis Singer

Comments