General Fathers Day Quotes



  • Quotes. jpg

You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.
  • Erika Cosby


Quotes. jpg
“One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.” –Anonymous

Quotes. jpg


“In peace, the sons bury their fathers, but in war, the fathers bury their sons.”
  • -Croesus
  • Quotes. jpg

“When I was a kid, my father told me every day, ‘You’re the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.”
  • – Jan Hutchins


“If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.”
  • Chinese Prover

“How true Daddy’s words were when he said: “All children must look after their own upbringing.” Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”
  • Anne Frank




Comments